5 Tips For PPC Advertising Retail Sales Campaigns
PPC advertising is essential to the retail sales industry. In a day and age when many retail giants are closing their doors, it’s more important than ever that companies focus on their marketing strategies. Even the multimillion-dollar department stores are struggling to bring sales to their stores. This doesn’t mean that consumers are shopping less – they just have a different way of doing it now, and that’s mostly online.
A strong brand recognition of your online retail store is crucial for driving sales. The three main ways to drive sales are with organic listings, PPC advertising, and social media. If your company isn’t reaching your expectations, you can strengthen your online sales by following these 5 tips for getting a more successful PPC advertising campaign for your business.
- Bid Strategy – First you must set your goals for your PPC advertising campaign and then decide on your bid strategy. Define your primary objective – whether you want to drive more traffic to your website, or influence users to buy something, for example. Using Google AdWords, a professional web designer can help lay the groundwork for your marketing strategies in order to get first-page search listings, more customers and increased sales.
- The Right Ads at the Right Time – As we’ve discussed before, keywords are fundamental to your PPC advertising strategies. But not only is it imperative to choose the right keywords, it is also important to know the best time to schedule ads to post. For that reason, we suggest starting with a 24/7 schedule, at least until your reports start coming in; then you can analyze what ads work best and the best times for posting them, and adjust as necessary.
- Alternate Your Ads – Setting your ads on a rotation schedule works best when you have a number of different ads to display. Optimizing for conversions and setting your ads on an even rotation is a good place to start.
- Target Locations – Based on your market research, an expert web designer can optimize your PPC advertising campaign to target certain users, cities, even countries – selecting specific IP addresses and GPS locations, to show certain ads to reach the largest target market.
- Mobile Advertising – Your PPC advertising can be optimized to work across all platforms and all devices. Your bidding strategies and campaign structures must be adjusted accordingly. These can include mobile-only ads or call-only ads that you can adjust your content and CTAs to accommodate your intent.
PPC advertising can help your small business stay competitive in the retail sales industry. Having a website with your logo and company name promotes brand recognition and tells consumers what products or services you provide. With an effective PPC advertising strategy, you can meet or exceed your marketing expectations.
The expert web designers and website developers at KC Web Specialists put their wealth of experience to work for you, creating relevant ad copies with research-based keywords that deliver the results your company needs.
Our expert Pay-Per-Click advertising optimization service is available to businesses throughout the greater Kansas City metro, including the Jackson County, Missouri cities of Kansas City, Grandview, Independence, Blue Springs, Lees Summit, Belton and more. We serve the Johnson County, Kansas, cities of Kansas City, Overland Park, Leawood, Olathe, Lenexa, Shawnee, and others, as well as Wyandotte County, Platte County, Cass County, and Clay County.
KC WEB SPECIALISTS
(913) 489-7866, ext. 107
5876 Edgewater Drive, Overland Park, Kansas 66223
We are a local Kansas City Google Partner, with more than a decade of web design and development experience.