Best Google SEO Tips To Drive Traffic To Your Website
Google SEO is the best tool available for getting your business noticed online. There are many steps you can take to improve your search engine ranking position (SERP) on Google and other search engines. Here we will discuss a few tips you can use to raise your ranking.
Tips To Raise Your Google Ranking
- Claim your Google My Business listing. Taking ownership of your GMB online listing ensures that your business shows up on not only local search results but also on other important Google services, such as Google Maps.
- Utilize keywords in title pages and meta descriptions. All web pages should have titles and meta descriptions using keywords and phrases that searchers use to find your site and also match key terms throughout your content.
- Make your website crawlable. Verifying your website on Google My Business and making sure your sitemap is set up correctly with nothing blocking the search bots from crawling your website provides the most relevant indexed content and the best user experience possible.
- Request reviews on Google and Facebook. Real customer reviews have more impact on your ranking factor, click-through rate (CTR), and conversion rate optimization (CRO) than almost any other SEO strategy. You can request reviews in social media posts as well as in other communications with your customers, like providing links in your electronic receipts.
- Get optimized for all devices and platforms. A website optimized to work for all devices and across multiple platforms adds value for Google.
- Use links wisely. Receiving inbound links from other sites is an important ranking factor for SEO. A good internal linking structure helps users navigate your website and helps search bots see and understand the value of the pages on your website.
- Optimize for voice search. Technologies like Apple’s Siri, Amazon’s Alexa, and Google Assistant are increasing in popularity. Optimize for voice search by using longer, more natural-sounding keyword phrases.
- Keep content relevant and up to date. Informational, high-quality content that is useful, original, and well-written is a critical component of a web page and, importantly, is given higher value in search results. Regularly adding new, updated content is an important strategy for getting a higher rank in search results.
- Hire a proven SEO company. The hard truth is that search algorithms are updated frequently, and meeting their criteria takes time and dedication that most small businesses simply don’t have available in-house. An SEO company takes all of that off of your plate.
KC Web Specialists Make Google SEO Easy
KC Web Specialists will perform an exhaustive audit of your website, as well as extensive keyword research in order to determine the most advantageous methods for enhancing your company’s online presence. Our web designers and developers then devise custom SEO strategies using proven best practices techniques to attract the target market for your business and generate more organic leads.
The experts at KC Web Specialists work to steadily increase visibility, broaden your online reach and ensure that people find you when they search for what you do. If you need assistance developing a Google SEO strategy for your organization, contact KC Web Specialists at 913-489-7866, ext 107, or click here to request your *FREE* SEO evaluation.
KC WEB SPECIALISTS
(913) 489-7866, ext. 107
Overland Park, Kansas
KC Web Specialists Marketing Office
KC Web Specialists Accounting Office
1475 Walnut Street, Suite 16
401 W. Frontier Ln, Suite 200A
Kansas City, Missouri 64106
Olathe, Kansas 66061