Better SEO Web Design With WordPress Plugins
Web design has virtually an unlimited number of cool WordPress plugins to choose from for adding and improving the functionality of a business website. However, the key to good web design is not how many plugins to use, but choosing the right plugins for SEO, marketing, social media, loading speed and the like. Bloggers, eCommerce websites and other businesses that want to get more online traffic and make more money using all the right WordPress plugins can do it all with professional web design.
Some of the objectives of better SEO web design and the WordPress plugins that can be used to create or update your website include:
- Optimization – Search engine optimization (SEO) helps your website get a higher search rank and increased traffic. User-friendly WordPress plugin Yoast offers all the features and tools that web design needs to optimize for social media, blogs, add links and connect your website to Google Search Console.
- Indexing – Web design uses XML Sitemaps to index everything on your website. When search engine bots search the web, sitemaps are essential for finding and retrieving results. Google XML Sitemaps is a plugin that automatically notifies search engines every time you publish something.
- Conversions – The most popular plugin for getting better conversion rates is OptinMonster, which can be used to personalize your marketing campaigns and is a must-have lead generation tool. Not only is it effective for converting visitors to customers, but it also helps you get more email subscribers.
- Forms – If you are serious about growing your business, the WPForms plugin has all the powerful features you need to boost lead generation. Web design can create registration forms, login pages, forms for online ordering and payments, and many other types of user-friendly forms. Importantly, it easily integrates with Pay-Per-Click.
- Email – If you want the most reliable and effective marketing tool available, you need an email option on your website. There are several WordPress plugins for creating and building email customer lists and sending newsletters to your customers. We like Constant Contact, which is one of the most popular WordPress plugins among email marketing service providers the world over. Importantly, it is compatible with OptinMonster and WPForms.
- Analyzing Your Stats – In previous posts we have discussed the importance of using Google Analytics to see exactly how users find and use your website. MonsterInsights is one of the best plugins for connecting your website with Google Analytics. You will be able to see all of the important information on your WordPress dashboard and make determinations for increasing your website traffic, getting more subscribers, and improving revenue.
These plugins and many more are highly effective in providing the basic features your website needs to improve functionality, optimizing speed, security, driving traffic, backup and more to help market your content and products in a better way. Depending on your business, you may not need to use all the WordPress plugins and tools mentioned, but it’s a sure thing that the ones you do choose for your web design will help get the results you want for online business!
At KC Web Specialists, you’ll get web design that helps your business reach an optimal online presence with effective use of WordPress plugins.
913-489-7866, ext. 107
5876 Edgewater Drive
Overland Park, Kansas 66223
Kansas City Google Partner