Google SEO: How to Get Optimized for Google SEO
Google SEO optimizes your website to attract your target audience by focusing on keyword research, strategically written quality content, adding backlinks and technical elements, and more. In order for your website to be ‘crawlable’; Google bots must be able to see your site, then index it, otherwise, your website will not appear in search results. Verifying your website on Google My Business, then making sure your sitemap is set up correctly with nothing blocking the search bots from crawling your website, provides the most relevant indexed content and the best user experience possible.
There are numerous tools and strategies that Google SEO specialists utilize to improve your domain authority and increase your chances of a high rank on SERP. Onsite website optimization for Google includes:
- Page titles that appear at the top of an internet browser, or in the tab or window label of an open web page. Google SEO titles all web pages using keywords and phrases that searchers use to find your site that also match key terms throughout your content.
- Meta descriptions are displayed on the search results page, under the page title. Google SEO implements meta descriptions in the HTML code side of the website, at the head section of the page. Using WordPress content management system, website developers can add a brief description of your page content, including the keywords, that are easy to read and grammatically correct.
- Informational, high-quality content that is useful, original, and well-written is a critical component of a web page and, importantly, is given higher value in search results.
- In addition, regularly adding new, updated content is also a Google SEO strategy for getting a higher rank in search results.
- Receiving inbound links from other sites is an important ranking factor for Google SEO. A good internal linking structure helps users navigate your website and helps search bots see and understand the value of the pages on your website. The more industry-specific and targeted information about your business, the more opportunity there is for backlinks that link to internal sections of your web pages and stand out to search bots.
- Page load speed and mobile responsiveness are essential components for Google SEO. A fast website provides a better user experience, decreases the bounce rate, and can ultimately result in increased ranking. The speed of a website is determined by Google bots that measure the time it takes for your web page to load and uses it as the indicator of your website’s speed. Optimized to work for all devices and across multiple platforms adds value for Google SEO.
Whether your marketing goals are lead generation or eCommerce, B2B or B2C; whether in Kansas City, Omaha, Springfield, or St Louis, KC Web Specialists Google SEO is an important service that can help your business grow and improve your bottom line by making it stand out on searches. We have unique strategies for every kind of business and industry, and our technicians pay special attention to the details. We offer a FREE Website Evaluation and FREE SEO Report.
KC Web Specialists
913-489-7866, ext 107