Local Kansas City SEO Services, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Yes! We are located in Kansas City/Overland Park.
Yes! We have been here for more than 13 years.
Yes! We “will” help you get more leads and make more money with our local SEO, and Google Pay-Per-Click (PPC) services.
We will not cheat you or rip you off.
We’re very up-front, honest, and will tell you “exactly” what it takes to get great rankings in Google for SEO. You don’t spend a dime till you understand “exactly” what you will get for your money.
So, before you spend a dime on any other company for Local SEO services, give us a call and we’ll explain how it all works.
Then you be the judge. (913) 489-7866
FREE SEO Report
Want to know ahead a time, how your site currently stands from an SEO perspective? Click this free SEO evaluation button and we’ll get you an answer specific to your current Website situation.
Want to know more about SEO? Read on……
Top 6 SEO Service Steps.
- Keyword research. The start of SEO is to figure out what people are searching for AND, to match those search terms up with your specific business goals. You may feel you want to show up for certain key words, but what if no-one is searching those term? Or, what if those terms that are most searched don't align with your company goals. Finding the right mix of keywords for your "specific" business situation is the critical first step to any SEO effort.
- Website Content. Once you've figured out your SEO keywords, it's time to load up your Website with content. I know I know, it makes it look too busy. Google is all about providing consumers with the most authoritative Website content related to the keywords being searched. If you don't have enough text content on your site, Google will find another site better.
- Unique Title Tags & Meta Descriptions. Google wants to see that every page of your Website is unique. Many people copy pages and don't pay attention to the Title Tags and Meta descriptions. Not only should each page be unique, but each page's Title Tag should contain the key words you want to show up for.
- Secured Website. Does your Website URL look like this https://www.mywebsite.com? Or, does it look like this http://www.mywebsite.com. Starting in July of 2018 it makes a huge difference to Google. https:// means an SSL certificate has been installed. This means consumers can feel a level of trust by visiting your Website. Google is all about providing trusted Websites in their SEO results.
- Content Change. Google loves Websites that provide fresh new content to the consumer on a regular basis. So what are you doing, on your Website, that is giving consumers fresh new content related to the keywords you want to show up for. Blogging? New projects. Ongoing project gallery?
- Internet Reach. Is your company bigger on the Internet than just your Website. Do a Google search for your company name. How many links that reference your Website show up in the Google search? There should be dozens of place out on the Internet (besides your Website) that reference your company.
What is Search Engine Optimization? SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an Internet Marketing process in which you move your Kansas City business Website closer to the "organic" first page rankings of Google, Yahoo and Bing.
SEO is not technical. It’s not magic. It’s just dedicated hard work done by people who know what it takes to get a site moving towards the first page of the most popular search engines. SEO is not Search Engine Marketing (SEM), or the more common term Pay-Per-Click (PPC). We are also Kansas City PPC experts.
Your local SEO journey to optimized page one search results, starts with a free SEO evaluation of where you currently stand for the key words that are important to your company.
It doesn't matter what city you are in, or what type of business you run, we CAN get your Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Kansas business Web site moving to the first page of Google.
It all starts with a phone call (913) 489-7866 where we explain what it actually takes, and what it costs to get on the first page of Google.
We do have the skills and experience to inexpensively move your Kansas City site way up the list in Google. But how high up the list is a factor of many things, all of which we can help you understand, implement on your site. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is not Search Engine Marketing (SEM), there is a significant difference between the two.
We are proud to offer the following additional list of services: