Local Kansas City SEO Services, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Yes! We are located in Kansas City/Overland Park.
Yes! We have been here for 15+ years.
Yes! We “will” help you get more leads and make more money with our local SEO, and Google Pay-Per-Click (PPC) services.
We will not cheat you or rip you off.
We’re very up-front, honest, and will tell you “exactly” what it takes to get great rankings in Google for SEO. You don’t spend a dime till you understand “exactly” what you will get for your money.
So, before you spend a dime on any other company for Local SEO services, give us a call and we’ll explain how it all works.
Click here to read what is SEO?
Then you be the judge. (913) 489-7866
Top 7 SEO Steps You Can Take in 2023
SEO a long-term marketing objective. You do SEO today to get better results month's and years from now. Follow these 7 steps to ensure long-term SEO success.
- Keyword research. Don't do anything until you figure out what you want to show up for in Google, and how many people are actually searching for those things. What's the point in doing SEO on something that no one is in Google looking for or doesn't match your future goals? The start of any SEO effort is to figure out what people are searching for, AND, to match those search phrases up with your specific business goals. You may feel you want to show up for certain key word phrases, but what if no-one is searching those specific phrase, or they're typing in Google something different than how you think they're typing it into Google. What if your keyword phrases don't align with your company goals? Finding the right mix of keyword phrases for your "specific business situation" is the critical first step to any SEO effort.
- Website Content. Once you've figured out your SEO keyword phrases, it's time to load up your Website with content that supports those keyword phrases. I know I know, all that content makes your Website look too busy! But Google is all about providing consumers with the most authoritative Website content related to the keywords being searched. If you don't have enough text content on your site, Google will find another site that is more of an authority on the topic being searched. You have to, with content, convince Google you are an "Authority" on a topic.
- Unique Title Tags & Meta Descriptions. Google wants to see that every page of your Website is unique. Many people copy pages and don't pay attention to the Title Tags and Meta descriptions. Not only should each page be unique, but each page's Title Tag should contain the keyword phrases you want to show up for. (NOTE - There is no "Secret" place where you can just load up your Website will a bunch of Keywords. That concept went away about 10 years ago. Google 100% evaluates your "Authority" on the content that's on your Website. No hidden text.
- Secured Website. Does your Website URL look like this https://www.mywebsite.com? Or, does it look like this http://www.mywebsite.com. It makes a huge difference to Google. https:// means an SSL certificate has been installed. This means consumers can feel a level of trust by visiting your Website. Google is all about providing trusted Websites in their SEO results.
- Content Change. Is your company an Authority on the topic? One way to assist Google in considering your company as an authority on a topic is to put new content on the Internet all the time. Google loves Websites that provide fresh new content to the consumer on a regular basis. So what are you doing on your Website, that is giving consumers fresh new content related to the keyword phrase you want to show up for? Blogging? New projects? Ongoing project gallery?
- Internet Reach. Is your company bigger on the Internet than just your Website? Do a Google search for your company name. How many links that reference your company show up in the Google search? There should be dozens of places out on the Internet (besides your Website) that references your company.
- Mobile Friendly - Is your Website responsive / mobile? Does it change shape automatically based on the size of the device opening it? Google demands that people should be able to "easily" use your Website on whatever type of device they want. Does your Website meet this requirement?
What is Search Engine Optimization? SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an Internet Marketing strategy in which you move your Kansas City business Website closer to the "organic" first page rankings of Google, Yahoo and Bing.
SEO is not technical. It’s not magic. It’s just dedicated hard work done by people who know what it takes to get a site moving towards the first page of the most popular search engines. SEO is not Search Engine Marketing (SEM), or the more common term Pay-Per-Click (PPC).
Your local SEO journey to optimized page one search results, starts with a free SEO evaluation of where you currently stand for the key word phrases that are important to your company.
It doesn't matter what city you are in, or what type of business you run, we CAN get your business Web site moving to the first page of Google.
It all starts with a phone call (913) 489-7866 where we explain what it actually takes, and what it costs to get on the first page of Google.
We do have the skills and experience to inexpensively move your Kansas City site way up the list in Google. But how high up the list is a factor of many things, all of which we can help you understand, implement on your site. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is not Search Engine Marketing (SEM), there is a significant difference between the two.
We are proud to offer the following additional list of services:
Kansas City Website Development
Kansas City Search Engine Optimization( SEO )
Kansas City Web Design Services for Non-Profits
Kansas City Mobile Responsive Web Design