SEO Company Shares Top 7 SEO Steps You Can Take In 2023
You do SEO today to get better results month’s and years from now. Follow these 7 steps to ensure long-term SEO success.
- Keyword research. Don’t do anything until you figure out what you want to show up for in Google, and how many people are actually searching for those things. What’s the point in doing SEO on something that no one is in Google looking for or doesn’t match your future goals? The start of any SEO effort is to figure out what people are searching for, AND, to match those search phrases up with your specific business goals. As an SEO Company, we will help you create a list of keywords.
- Website Content. Once you’ve figured out your SEO keyword phrases, it’s time to load up your Website with content that supports those keyword phrases. If you don’t have enough text content on your site, Google will find another site that is more of an authority on the topic being searched. You have to, with content, convince Google you are an “Authority” on a topic. An experienced SEO Company will make sure your website is built sleekly for regular content updates.
- Unique Title Tags & Meta Descriptions. Google wants to see that every page of your Website is unique. Many people copy pages and don’t pay attention to the Title Tags and Meta descriptions. Not only should each page be unique, but each page’s Title Tag should contain the keyword phrases you want to show up for.
- Secured Website. Does your Website URL look like this https://www.mywebsite.com? Or, does it look like this http://www.mywebsite.com. It makes a huge difference to Google. https:// means an SSL certificate has been installed. This means consumers can feel a level of trust by visiting your Website. Google is all about providing trusted Websites in their SEO results.
- Content Change. Is your company an Authority on the topic? One way to assist Google in considering your company as an authority on a topic is to put new content on the Internet all the time. Google loves Websites that provide fresh new content to the consumer on a regular basis. So what are you doing on your Website, that is giving consumers fresh new content related to the keyword phrase you want to show up for? Blogging? New projects? Ongoing project gallery?
- Internet Reach. Is your company bigger on the Internet than just your Website? Do a Google search for your company name. How many links that reference your company show up in the Google search? There should be dozens of places out on the Internet (besides your Website) that references your company.
- Mobile Friendly – Is your Website responsive / mobile? Does it change shape automatically based on the size of the device opening it? Google demands that people should be able to “easily” use your Website on whatever type of device they want. Does your Website meet this requirement?
SEO Company from the Heartland
KC Web Specialists | (913) 489-7866, ext. 1 for sales | Overland Park, Kansas
KC Web Specialists Marketing Office | 1475 Walnut Street, Suite 16 | Kansas City, Missouri 64106
KC Web Specialists Accounting Office | 401 W. Frontier Ln, Suite 200A | Olathe, Kansas 66061