SEO Services Get Results For Business Websites
Some people may question if SEO services are important for website design. The unequivocal answer is: Yes they are! And the two most important reasons why SEO services are important are, 1) it improves traffic to your website, and 2) it makes you money. So if someone claims that optimizing your website does not matter, it is not true! Take a look at how web designers use SEO best practices for creating successful, highly visible business websites that will give you the highest ROI.
Your business website needs to attract your market audience and build brand recognition; an optimized website that ranks high in search results can ensure that. Further, you want users to not only click on your site but to also follow through with an action, like clicking on an ad or looking at images as they continue to navigate through your web pages. SEO optimization can get you the results you want.
Search engine optimization is the best way of ensuring that your web page will appear at the top of the page when users enter a word or phrase in the search bar of their browser. SEO’s primary goal is to drive people to your website, and in order to do that, web designers employ many different strategies that will benefit your website while driving it to the top of the rankings at the same time. Some of the most important components of design that put your website on Google’s radar are:
1. Loading Speed and Navigation: Page speed can make you or break you – users won’t wait around for slow web pages to load. Google’s ranking algorithm helps make websites faster to load and easier to navigate, prompting users to engage, as well as to return. There are many ways SEO services can improve loading speed, including compressing images, using a browser cache or a content delivery network (CDN). See More About Google Analytics.
2. Relevant Content: SEO optimization affects the entire online presence of a business. Searching the internet is how most people look for information. A website with keyword-rich content has a top-rank position on the results pages and boosts traffic. This can be further advanced by introducing a blog. When done correctly, a blog maximizes customer and industry perception and increases SEO performance. Further, linking builds search relevance.
3. Social Media and Backlinking: Posting a blog with relevant content on social media like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn that links to your website drives traffic back to your website. SEO services link your website to your social media accounts, keeping visitors informed about special offers, new products and other promotions.
4. Plugins: By adding plug-ins on your site, linking to other webpages and adding call-to-action allows visitors to follow you and to share the content on different platforms. WordPress plugins are an important facet of SEO optimization.
5. Mobile-Friendly: The ever-increasing popularity of mobile devices makes integrating a responsive website design more important than ever. Users access websites from many different types of devices, like Smartphones, tablets, and e-readers. SEO optimization ensures that your website is sized appropriately to work on all types of devices across all platforms.
6. Visitor-to-Lead (VTL) Conversion Rate: Qualified website traffic results in new business leads and more customers, which impacts your bottom line. When you don’t see visitors converting to leads, it indicates the website traffic isn’t qualified. SEO services make it easy to add lead-generating content to your website, as well as monitor your website.
7. Secure: An SSL Certificate prevents sensitive information like your passwords, bank and credit card numbers from being accessed by unauthorized users. In addition to keeping your website safe, an SSL Certificate builds trust in browsers, improves your rank in searches and encourages user action.
KC Web Specialists has helped hundreds of businesses reach an optimal online presence with effective SEO design strategies. Our expert SEO services are available throughout the metro, including the Jackson County, Missouri cities of Kansas City, Grandview, Independence, Blue Springs, Lees Summit, Belton and more. We serve the Johnson County, Kansas, cities of Kansas City, Overland Park, Leawood, Olathe, Lenexa, Shawnee, and others, as well as Wyandotte County, Platte County, Cass County, and Clay County.
KC WEB SPECIALISTS
(913) 489-7866, ext. 107
5876 Edgewater Drive, Overland Park, Kansas 66223
We are a local Kansas City Google Partner, with more than a decade of web design and development experience.