Top 10 SEO in Kansas City Strategies That Get Results
SEO in Kansas City is essential for attracting new customers to your business and the analysts and developers at KC Web Specialists work hard to stay on top of trends and updates. It takes a lot of time and expertise to optimize business websites that get the best results, and it can be challenging to predict what’s important and which tactics will work best.
To ensure your website maintains a strong Google presence, you need professional SEO techs who can analyze your website and utilize the most up-to-date tools and techniques available. Search engine optimization is constantly evolving and staying on top of the latest updates for improving traffic and generating new business is vital.
A key to effective SEO in Kansas City methods and techniques is to make sure your market audience uses Google for searches. At KC Web Specialists, our strategists, using all the tools and plugins that WordPress offers, constantly improve strategies that ensure a high rank on Google SERP. With that being said, here are the top 10 SEO strategies that will get results in 2021.
- Improve Ranking. Google’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithm RankBrain is changing how people interact with online content by providing more relevant search results and improving your organic click-through-rate (CTR).
- Voice Search. Innovative technology like Google Assistant and Amazon’s Alexa is impacting search queries significantly. SEO in Kansas City optimizes voice search using longer, more natural-sounding keyword phrases.
- Mobile-Responsive. It is predicted that more than 70% of internet users will access the internet solely with their mobile devices in 2025. SEO in Kansas City through Google’s mobile-first indexing, which looks primarily at the mobile version of a website first, will ensure mobile-friendly websites across all platforms and devices.
- EAT Content. Google’s EAT factors – expertise, authoritativeness, and trustworthiness – help determine if a webpage has useful quality content. The quality of your website’s content will be critical for ranking on SERP in 2021.
- Long-Form Content. This is also important for improving your rank position on searches. Long-reads get more traffic, more shares, and more backlinks than shorter articles. SEO in Kansas City can ensure quality long-form content that provides users with shareable information that keeps them engaged.
- Video Content. An effective strategy for 2021 will be to include online video content. According to Cisco, video is projected to surpass all other content forms. SEO in Kansas City can optimize your website with video content that includes your name and products or services descriptions to provide user-friendly information about your company.
- Relevant Images. Visual image searches are evolving drastically and properly optimized images are important factors for improving rank on Google. SEO in Kansas City can use high-quality, relevant images to influence users to make purchases, obtain information, and more.
- Semantic Keywords. Google is doing its best to reduce spam, provide the most relevant answers, and personalize user experience. That is why semantic keyword searches are such a large part of Google’s intent to provide high-quality content that matches a searcher’s intent. SEO in Kansas City helps to optimize your content to include more relevant information using logically related primary and secondary keywords.
- Local SEO. Most people use search engines to find local goods and services which makes local SEO in Kansas City important. Going forward into 2021, business websites must be optimized to target their market audience. By creating a Google My Business page, with a strong backlink page, your page will have higher visibility and rank on Google.
- User-Friendly. Making your website easier to read means keeping users engaged and influencing further actions. SEO in Kansas City ensures quality content, shorter paragraphs, and mixed sentence lengths. Generally speaking, targeting a specific audience with compelling content, error-free grammar and spelling is an important, effective strategy.
KC Web Specialists can optimize your business for better performance in 2021 by setting up your Google My Business profile, researching keywords to use in your GMB account, and establishing your location. We can create pages dedicated to each service and product you provide. Further, we can optimize your website for Voice Search, and to be mobile responsive. We invite you to contact us for a FREE Website Evaluation and FREE SEO Report by calling 913-489-7866, ext 107, or contact us online.
Leave a Comment