Top 5 Questions To Ask Before You Hire A Professional Web Design Company
Hiring a professional web design company can be one of the best decisions you can make as a small business owner in Kansas City. For one thing, you’ll save time and money, and for another, you’ll be able to reap the rewards with more organic traffic, more customers, more online sales, and brand recognition – to name a few.
When you begin the process of looking for the right web design company, there are a few factors to consider. While you can search on Google for a web design company to build and manage your website, you need to know the right things to look for and the kinds of questions you should ask.
With that being said, here are the top five questions that can provide the answers you need to help you find the best web designer for your company’s website.
- What other services do you offer in addition to web design? Building a good website is more than just pretty pictures, bright colors, and fancy fonts. It needs to be an up-to-date, mobile-friendly website that can provide you with more leads. Knowledge of SEO and strategic marketing means that a web design company needs to build a high-performing website that will attract users, increase conversion rates, and more.
- Will you follow SEO best practices when designing my website? Search engine optimization helps your website rank higher on Google. You should look for a web designer who is skilled in coding and has the expertise to build in SEO from the onset of the project.
- What types of conversion strategies will you use? Look for a designer who puts a lot of thought into user experience (UX), and ask if they recommend one type of conversion strategy over another, such as lead magnets, pop-ups, and the like.
- How many landing pages will my web design include? Most web designs are built around a basic five-page structure, with a homepage, an About Us page, a blog page, a service page, and a contact page, at a minimum. In addition, you should ask if the cost of any additional landing pages that you may want are included in the quote for their web design services.
- How will my website drive traffic and generate new leads? The main purpose of even having a website is to attract new business, so you should look for a website designer that uses the various tools at their disposal, such as WordPress CMS and Google best practices that can help ensure your website has all the performance enhancements that will give your company high SERP.
There are many different elements to building a successful business website and many more questions you can ask before you hire a professional web design company. A business website is the core of your digital marketing strategies and must be a mobile-responsive, modern web design that encourages online visitors in Kansas City to do what you want them to do.
With KC Web Specialists, a professional web design company in Kansas City, you’ll be getting a company that can build a website specific to your brand that will produce the kinds of results you’re looking for. Call or get in touch online today!
KC Web Specialists
913-489-7866, ext 107
Leave a Comment
Hiring a professional web design company becomes a priority when you are looking for a high quality solution.