Web Design for Kansas City Small Business Builds Your Brand
- Layout and Visual Appearance. Your visitor’s first impression is critical, and a crucial component of web design is making sure users have a positive experience from the first click on your website. This means your web design should be simple, familiar, intuitive, clean, and accessible. Website designers use plenty of whitespace, or padding and margins, avoiding clutter and distracting elements, and keep design items organized and orderly with a grid-based design. Further, strong photography, brand-specific icons, or graphics provide supplementary information to your text, making sure images compliment your brand and the goods or services you are promoting.
- Color Scheme. Choosing a color scheme with your target audience demographics along with your brand or industry in mind is an important factor in effective web design. The color palette and fonts are instrumental in ensuring greater success for your Kansas City small business.
- Typography. Website design chooses fonts that are appropriate for your industry. Easily readable styles and sizes, complimentary fonts for headings or accents, along with plenty of contrast between text and your website’s background colors enhance the overall appeal of your site.
- Navigation. Visitors and potential customers want information quickly, and strong navigation helps direct them through each section of each web page. This is an essential element of web design for a site’s header, body, and footer to help users find the information they are looking for as quickly as possible.
- Content. While the layout, color scheme, typefaces, and imagery are all important to your website design, the content should strongly interact with the rest of the design. This tells users that your brand is trustworthy, experienced, and capable of delivering quality products and/or services. Blogs and homepage information should clearly communicate critical information that is easy to read and digest.
- Mobile Responsive. The amount of mobile web traffic has overtaken the world wide web and shows no signs of slowing down. In fact, a mobile-friendly web design is a necessity for any small business owner in Kansas City for visitors who access your site on a phone or tablet. Expert web designers make sure you have a modern, responsive web design that adapts to various screen sizes or a mobile-only look that is activated when a non-desktop device tries to access your site.
Ultimately, building an online presence can be overwhelming and exhausting but when it’s done right, the benefits you will reap will far surpass any costs. As a long-time web design company in Kansas City, KC Web Specialists and keep your small business on track by building, growing, securing, and promoting your website. We can help you plan your goals and implement the best elements of web design for your specific brand or industry. When you need a new website or just help to make your existing website better, get in touch with KC Web Specialists by calling 913-489-7866, ext 107; or contact us online. We offer a FREE Website Evaluation and FREE SEO Report.