Website Design: Advantage of Building In WordPress
Website design is an intricate process of planning and building a modern business website. Every online business enterprise needs an attractive, informative and engaging website that gives them maximum visibility. Many professional website designers choose WordPress, the best website design platform available, for building fast-loading, interactive websites.
Website Design: Helps Online Business
Professional website design benefits online business enterprises in a number of ways. It increases organic traffic, gives it a broader market reach, and creates credibility on search engines. An attractive website invites user engagement and enhances online sales. With brand specific content that is user-friendly, fast to load, and easy to navigate, a well-designed website can meet the most exacting business objectives.
Website Design: Why Build in WordPress?
WordPress is a content management system (CMS) that professional web designers use for building successful business websites that facilitate users active engagement. In addition to choosing interactive features, it offers a variety of options for designing the layout, colors, text styles, structure, images, and graphics. Further, it is an ideal platform for editing, managing and publishing content.
WordPress Website Design
Website design with WordPress has several distinct advantages over other types of website building software. Creating a new website or upgrading an existing one with WordPress is a smart choice by savvy online companies. Some advantages of designing with WordPress CSS include:
- Page Consistency: WordPress CSS ensures that web pages have consistent styling throughout the website.
- Bandwidth Reduction: WordPress CSS separates website content from its design language, dramatically reducing the file transfer size. The reduced bandwidth increases the loading speed.
- Visibility in Search Engines: WordPress uses a clean coding technique, which means the website has more content than code, making it easier for search engines to read the website’s content. Being highly visible to search engines is vital to the success of a business website.
- Browser Compatibility: WordPress CSS stylesheets increase a website’s compatibility with internet browsers, especially Google® Chrome. This is important because it ensures that more visitors can view the website.
- Viewing Options: WordPress CSS makes websites available for different media. Stylesheets can be designed for different viewing styles – for print or for mobile devices, for example.
Website Design: Optimizing For Google
Search engine optimization is critical to a website’s rank position in searches. With numerous SEO design options available in WordPress, experienced website designers can create a successful website that is optimized for any type of business.
Interactive Website Design
Interactive website design gives users the ability to perform online transactions, interact with friends online, and give feedback. Individual components can be customized to be brand specific and may include such elements as:
More Website Design Options
Other WordPress design elements give users the ability to submit photos and videos. Features like Live Chat, pop-up help menus, clickable maps, and calculators provide more opportunities for users to learn about your company and keep them coming back to your website. There are many reasons why online businesses can have the website they need, with all the bells and whistles for generating traffic and increasing SERP. Click on the following examples to learn more.
KC Web Specialists, LLC, located in Overland Park, Kansas, as WordPress website designers and developers, work with hundreds of businesses around the country building modern, responsive websites. We can help your business reach an optimal online presence with effective design strategies by rebuilding an existing website or creating a new one.
Our expert services are available throughout the metro, including the Jackson County, Missouri cities of Kansas City, Grandview, Independence, Blue Springs, Lees Summit, Belton and more. We serve the Johnson County, Kansas, cities of Kansas City, Overland Park, Leawood, Olathe, Lenexa, Shawnee, and others, as well as Wyandotte County, Platte County, Cass County, and Clay County.
(913) 489-7866, ext. 107
5876 Edgewater Drive, Overland Park, Kansas 66223
We are a local Kansas City Google Partner, with more than a decade of web design and development experience.