Website Development Trends in Technology in 2021
Website development trends continue to change and for small business owners in Kansas City, it’s vital to be familiar with them in order to stay ahead of your competition. Integrating the latest website development trends enables developers to provide users with exceptional user experience, enhance ranking, and open new markets for a company’s products and services.
The industry is constantly transforming, and it goes without saying that you need to align your business goals with the latest trends in technology if you want to compete in your market. Professional website development can help you focus on the trends that will improve your business and reach your target audience.
Today, it’s all about new, innovative technologies in website development in 2021. While the explosion of new apps may seem intimidating to some users, when you rely on a website development professional such as KC Web Specialists, it’s relatively straightforward. Our technicians have up-to-date knowledge and skill to implement only the best, most productive trends for gaining organic traffic, influencing users from your target market, and keeping your website in the spotlight on Google. Let’s take a look at five of the most popular trends in technology.
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) is most likely one of the most important technologies for enhancing users’ mobile browsing experience. Website development is able to build websites that load instantly and work smoothly across all mobile devices and platforms. This effectively improves a website’s visibility, and rank on SERP.
- Responsive Websites are still a high priority, along with AMP and other new developments for creating websites. Because the majority of users prefer mobile devices for accessing the internet, website development must optimize web pages to rank on Google. There are many different features that can be incorporated into website design to meet this goal.
- Voice Search Optimization is one of the leading website development trends that technicians cannot afford to overlook. Technologies like Apple’s Siri, Amazon’s Alexa, and Google Assistant are increasing in popularity as users get on board with all the fun, innovative uses for this new technology. In the coming year, more and more apps will incorporate this technology to enhance the search experience for their users.
- Push notifications are also a popular trend for enhancing the overall user experience and a powerful tool that provides for additional marketing opportunities. Push notifications are used to deliver different information without users having to register and leave credentials, and provides additional channels for companies to interact with their target audience.
- Motion Design UI enables website development to create highly engaging web pages, apps, and graphics that are engaging and attractive. It’s a perfect solution for boosting user engagement, plus it increases the time visitors spend on a website.
Website development in today’s digitally-driven society is essential for small businesses. When you want to generate more leads and increase revenue, your website needs to be visible or you won’t reach your goals. KC Web Specialists is a web development company in Kansas City offering all kinds of web design solutions for small businesses. We are also a certified Google partner, which means that we know the most effective design solutions for getting a high-rank position and more. If your website isn’t performing to your specifications, call and schedule a FREE Website Evaluation and SEO Report!
KC Web Specialists 913-489-7866, ext 107